Temis Motosports is a family owned and operated full-service automotive maintenance and repair shop serving the Greater Ft. Lauderdale area. We specialize in Japanese luxury cars.
Like most people, we have dreaded going to auto repair shops. Particularly women are often talked down while being charged outrageous prices. At our shop, we will take the time to explain the repairs and we will not try to sell you any more than what your vehicle needs.
Your trust and endorsement is of the utmost importance to us. Every time you come to Temis Motorsports you will be welcomed by the same people and we will work hard for you to come back time and time again.
Bring us your new car for all your factory recommended maintenance. All our repairs are backed with a year/12,000 mile warranty.
ASE-Certified Technician's Code of Ethics
- I will strive to produce nothing but first-class workmanship.
- I will take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge/skills concerning the work I am doing. I will dedicate myself to lifelong learning.
- I will use only those materials that are proven to be safe and recommended by the manufacturer.
- I will recommend to an owner only that work on the vehicle which I believe to be necessary.
- I will treat an owner's vehicle as I would my own.
- I will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician, without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.
- I will conduct myself so as to maintain and increase the public respect for all ASE-certified technicians.
- I will practice Service Integrity, which means that to the best of my ability will always work for the best interest of the owner, my employer and myself.